Introducing the Carina Coffee Table, a stunning piece of furniture that will elevate the style of your living room. This modern coffee table is made with a solid walnut wood tabletop that features finger-jointed pieces, creating a beautiful range of colors. As the colors may vary due to the natural characteristics of the walnut wood. This adds to the uniqueness of each table.
The 45-degree chamfered edges of the tabletop add a sleek and contemporary look to the table. The matt black metal legs provide a sturdy base and a striking contrast to the warm wood tones.
The table’s size is approximately 47″ x 23.5″ and 18″ height, making it a perfect fit for most living rooms. Pair it with the Carina Side Table, and you have a perfect match of modern design and functionality. Upgrade your living space with the Carina Coffee Table from LEOPARD Furniture.
The Colors of Walnut Wood
The colors found in walnut wood vary depending on what part of the tree the wood is from. The sapwood of the tree is the outermost part of the tree. In a walnut tree, the sapwood colors include pale yellow and gray to almost a rich white. The heartwood of the tree is the innermost part of the tree. In a walnut tree, the heartwood gets down to the nitty gritty with rich colors that include a range of dark browns and light browns with some purplish hues, grays, reddish rays, and dark streaks included.
Characteristics and Qualities of Walnut Wood
- Stable and hard
- Strong and durable, yet not heavy
- Dense with good shock resistance
- Easy to work with for turning and carving
- Nails and glues well
- Exhibits good bending qualities
- Finishes well
- A fine, fairly straight grain
- Resistant to decay
- Displays unique colors
- Unique grain characteristics make it popular
Is Walnut a Good Wood for Furniture?
- Often used for formal furniture and executive office furniture
- Often finished in a dark or natural stain to complement its dark shades
- It’s a hard wood and valued for its strength, grain and color
- Offers a very smooth finish