Grip Real Marble End-table Set (set of two)
Whether sidled up beside your sofa or acting as a nightstand in the master suite, this table is always a stylish stage. Taking a nod from traditional mid-century designs, this piece with angled solid beech wood legs finished in dark walnut with a genuine marble top.
Included in the price:
- Grip side table L D49 (Beech wood)
- Grip side table S D43 (Beech wood)
Bronze A’Design Award winner (Italy)
Individually purchasable in-store.
Please note that due to the natural variations in marble, each table may have a unique pattern and color variation. The photo on our website is representative of the overall look of the table, but the exact marble on your table may vary.
(Various choices for the wood color and four different choices for the marble)
Advantages of a Marble Table Top
There are many, many advantages to marble, and that’s why it’s such an enduringly popular material.
- It’s beautiful:Beauty is definitely at the top of the list of advantages of marble. Nothing can really compare. A marble dining table or end table will complement just about any décor and be an eye-catching conversation piece for guests.
- It’s durable with proper care:Marble is durable if it is cared for properly and consistently. With proper care, it just may outlast every other piece of furniture in your home!
- It’s timeless:It will never really go out of style. Notice how even antique pieces of marble furniture never get outdated. Marble is a surefire addition to your home that you won’t need to change or replace, and it is unlikely that you would ever want to!
- It’s versatile:Marble table tops are available in an array of beautiful natural colors, and tables can be designed to complement a contemporary, modern vibe as well as natural, traditional, or antique look. You will easily find a marble table that enhances your style.
Beech wood is a fine-grained wood that has a light orange to salmon color. We love its distinct pore pattern. The wood is often used in making solid wood.
One of the advantages of using beech wood for furniture is that it is odorless. It is the best choice if you do not want to have a wood smell in your living room or bedroom, and yet want light colored furniture.
Here are 5 advantaged of beech wood for furniture
Beech wood can be used for manufacturing curved furniture, as it’s easily malleable, making it a great candidate for almost everything – chairs, cabinets, flooring, spoons, cutting boards, and even goblets. It is very easy to work with beech wood for industry precisely for these purposes
Belonging to the category of “hard-wearing” wood, beech hardwood is non-porous, has a solid density and a strong surface. This means, it will last against pressure, chipping, and gouging, more than some other varieties of wood.
The evenly textured, straight-grained beech wood offers significant resistance to pressure, because of being hard, heavy, and strong. Keeping this in mind, beech wood is also good for floorings, as in can bear weight and high-impact force.
Lightly steamed beech lumber is often used to highlight the natural grain, finish, and color uniformity of the wood. Since it has long-lasting properties, beech wood furniture will stand the test of time, and look good even years later. In an event of severe cosmetic damage, simply sanding down the edges can do the trick.