Solo Side Tables, Provided in three sizes, Light weighted, Legs are detachable, In perfect harmony with Solo Coffee table.
Beech wood is a fine-grained wood that has a light orange to salmon color. We love its distinct pore pattern. The wood is often used in making solid wood.
One of the advantages of using beech wood for furniture is that it is odorless. It is the best choice if you do not want to have a wood smell in your living room or bedroom, and yet want light colored furniture.
Here are 5 advantaged of beech wood for furniture
Beech wood can be used for manufacturing curved furniture, as it’s easily malleable, making it a great candidate for almost everything – chairs, cabinets, flooring, spoons, cutting boards, and even goblets. It is very easy to work with beech wood for industry precisely for these purposes
Belonging to the category of “hard-wearing” wood, beech hardwood is non-porous, has a solid density and a strong surface. This means, it will last against pressure, chipping, and gouging, more than some other varieties of wood.
The evenly textured, straight-grained beech wood offers significant resistance to pressure, because of being hard, heavy, and strong. Keeping this in mind, beech wood is also good for floorings, as in can bear weight and high-impact force.
Lightly steamed beech lumber is often used to highlight the natural grain, finish, and color uniformity of the wood. Since it has long-lasting properties, beech wood furniture will stand the test of time, and look good even years later. In an event of severe cosmetic damage, simply sanding down the edges can do the trick.
Benefits of Wood Veneers
- They are very durable.
Because veneer furniture is not prone to the same aging effects as solid wood, such as splitting or warping, wood veneer furniture will often outlast solid wood furniture by years.
- They are easy to clean.
When it comes to furniture upkeep, wood veneer furniture is one of the easiest to clean. For general maintenance, all it takes is a quick wipe-down with a dry or damp cloth to keep dust and dirt away.
- They have an even appearance in grain pattern.
In wood veneer furniture, slices of real wood are applied or glued to a fiberboard. This process makes it easy to locate particularly beautiful patterns in the wood’s grain and incorporate them into the aesthetic of the furniture design.
- They are sustainable.
Finally, wood veneer furniture is environmentally friendly. Because only the outermost layer of veneer furniture is made from wood, choosing veneer furniture over solid wood furniture helps to conserve natural resources – while still maintaining the beautiful natural aesthetic found in 100% solid wood.
The major advantage of utilizing a PU polish is that it is resistant to stress and has high scratch resistance. PU polish has the ability to withstand wear and tear. Polyurethane-polished wood does not quickly wear away. PU polish is cost-effective as compared to Lamination Finish.
Advantages of PU coating / PU Polishing
- PU polish is a medium-range polish with a multitude of shine options. It is on a variety of materials other than wood, such as metallic and non-ferrous surfaces. The Polyurethane polish used on wood is a transparent polish that gives natural wood a lustrous sheen.
- Polyurethane polishes will give the woodwork or veneer work a glossy look.
- Feature a high water resistance, ensuring that liquids do not harm the surface.
- PU Wood polish has longer durability than Melamine.
- Furthermore, water-based PU polishes are a renewable source that does not affect the environment.
- Some finishes, such as oil-soluble polishes, must be handled with caution, and eye protection is crucial while working.
- In Polyurethane polish, you can get many shades in color PU & there are two finishes available matt finish & Gloss Finish.
- In addition, a small number of coatings require to get the preferred result and appearance. Polishing with other materials, such as melamine, will necessitate additional coats to attain the desired look.
- The major advantage of utilizing a PU polish is that it is resistant to stress and has high scratch resistance.
- PU polish has the ability to withstand wear and tear. Polyurethane-polished wood does not quickly wear away.
- PU polish is cost-effective as compared to Lamination Finish.
- Over time, basic or normal wood polishes may be yellow. The PU polish will not turn yellow as soon as other polishes.
- After applying a layer of PU polish, it will dry quickly. Other polishes, on the other hand, may take hours to dry.